InfiNet Computer Solutions offers both on-site and telephone support. Frustrated with who to call when you have computer problems? We pride ourselves on being a full-service computer consulting company. One call is all it will take for us to provide the solutions you are seeking for your computer woes.
We have Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers on our staff, ready to help. 24 hour support is also available. Our clients enjoy affordable online support as needed. Sit back and watch us troubleshoot and fix your computer issues while you watch from your desk. Let InfiNet be your company help desk on an as needed basis ($20 per 15 minute increment).
- Virus and Spyware Infections - removal of virus from infected machines and protection from future attacks
- File and Printer Sharing - connect and share your files, printers and other resources
- Network Security - ensure that your network and files are secure
- Applications and operating system errors - troubleshoot problems with your computers
- Share your Internet connection
- Application Publishing and Sharing - GoGlobal
- Virtualization - We are experts with deploying and supporting VMWare.
- Backup your data
- Monthly Maintenance - InfiNet provides monthly maintenance to proactively ensure that your servers, workstations and network are reliable
- InfiNet Supports:
- All Microsoft operating systems
Windows 2003, Windows 2008 Servers ,Small Business Servers, Windows XP, Vista, and more
- Macintosh - OS9, OSX
- Microsoft Exchange setup, configuration and support - Collaborate and effectively communicate with all of your co-workers
- Windows Terminal Services - allow remote users to connect to your network
- Most desktop applications - Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
- Most server applications - Backup Exec, etc.
- Network and Inter-Office Networks - Firewall's, Virtual Private Networks (VPN's), routers, switches and more
- Microsoft SQL databases, MySQL, Microsoft Access databases
- Database development, data migration and support CentOS, H-Sphere, Linux
- Remote Support